• Question: what kind of place do you work in ?

    Asked by youngtinysassy to Gopal, Hannah, Becky, Vince on 26 Jun 2013. This question was also asked by 11dipereira.
    • Photo: Vince Hall

      Vince Hall answered on 26 Jun 2013:

      I work in a university. I’m involved in writing software, so I work in offices. I work with Chemists (Chemistry researchers), physicists, mathematicians, biologists, and computer scientists. They tells me about their experiments, simulations and calculation.

    • Photo: Rebecca Cook

      Rebecca Cook answered on 26 Jun 2013:

      I work in an institute that is part of University College London. I have my own computer and office space, my own lab bench, and a tissue culture area where I grow my cancer cells.

    • Photo: Gopal Ramchurn

      Gopal Ramchurn answered on 26 Jun 2013:

      I work in a research lab at the University of Southampton – I have my own office and it’s next to a big lab where all my students sit. I also have a big coffee room and some tutorial rooms. See some pictures on my profile.

    • Photo: Hannah Little

      Hannah Little answered on 26 Jun 2013:

      I work in an artificial intelligence lab in a university in Brussels called the VUB. I share an office with 3 other phd students but I still have plenty of space.